Retweeted by @realDonaldTrump.
These are the most important facts we have:
1. The whistleblower wasn't on the call.
2. The IG didn't read the transcript before acting on the whistleblower complaint.
3. The WH released the transcript—which clearly shows the president did nothing that would be impeachable. pic.twitter.com/zQZW5Mojsq
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) September 30, 2019
- Posted using Twitter for iPhone.
- Deep-learning probability that Mr. Trump wrote this: N/A
- This is a retweet and may have been performed by staff.
This is a retweet. Retweets by @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS are stored for completeness of the archive. However, the model can not predict who actually performed the retweet, since no textual/linguistic clues are added during the retweeting process. Click here to read why I believe retweets are performed by Mr. Trump’s staff.