Retweeted by @realDonaldTrump.
– Output from industrial wind turbines declines by nearly *50%* (!) over 10 years
– Cost of taking down old wind turbines not included in cost of wind energy, unlike with nuclear plants
– Cost of removing old wind turbines will = $2B in New York alonehttps://t.co/caZ2LCpBzp
— Mike Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) August 1, 2020
- Posted using Twitter for iPhone.
- Deep-learning probability that Mr. Trump wrote this: N/A
- This is a retweet and may have been performed by staff.
This is a retweet. Retweets by @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS are stored for completeness of the archive. However, the model can not predict who actually performed the retweet, since no textual/linguistic clues are added during the retweeting process. Click here to read why I believe retweets are performed by Mr. Trump’s staff.